drenotube®: Advantages comparing with classical French Drain
· Superior water flow rate and higher storage capacity.
· Test and certificates for the finished product and all components are available to our customers (Compressive strength, creep in compression, ageing, flow capacity, etc.)
· Product has been monitored and evaluated on-site and approved through most US States since 1991 with thousands of installations in use.
· CE approval ETA number 15/0201
· Quick and easy installation without skilled labour.
· No trucks or heavy equipment are needed to bring the product to the construction site.
· Secure handling. Its lightness entails no labour risk.
· Faster installation. Placement rate 10 meters per minute. Joined with a rapid click fit connection.
· It is clean and fines free.
· Ability to contour along sloped sites and around trees, corners or other obstacles.
· Pre-assembled modules provides entire on-site implementation. Central pipe is surrounded by uniform thickness of aggregate throughout the way. The geotextile filter is perfectly centered.
· Lightweight system is perfect for repairs and tight job sites. About 100 times lighter than gravel. It can be installed quickly with limited site disruption.
· Two diameters available to meet most installation needs.
· Saves time, money and avoids trouble-shooting.
· Easier and cheaper transport.
· Easily hand-carried into position reducing time and labor.
· Reduces the volume of excavation.
· No gravel is needed. Easier cleanup at job site with the elimination of stone.
· All components are recyclable.
· Durable. Expected life span of all components is over 50 years.
· Avoids environmental impactof aggregate quarrying, preserving the landscape.
· Manufactured from post-industrial recycled environmentally friendly materials.