The Reason Why ...
drenotube® a Sustainable Drainage System
● Minimizes the accumulation of surface water in short episodes of heavy rains.
● Avoid the proliferation of mosquitos
● It allows a high infiltration surface distributed throughout the entire installation.
● Reduces and slows runoff water.
● Favor the phreatic and aquifer levels.
● It manages a natural resource, avoiding its contamination.
● Low maintenance and long durability
● Superior water flow rate and higher storage capacity.
● Test and certificates for the finished product and all components are available to our customers (Compressive strength, creep in compression, ageing, flow capacity, etc.)
● Product has been monitored and evaluated on-site and approved through most US States since 1991 with thousands of installations in use.
● Approval ETA number 15/0201 European Assessment Document EAD 280001-00-0704
● Avis technique (CSTB France) NF P 16-351 Drainage Norm Reference 17.2 / 19-346_V1
● FDES LCA (Life Cycle Assestment) NF EN 15804 + A1 National supplement NF EN 15804 / CN Verification No: 7-418: 2019
EASY TO INSTALL
● Quick and easy installation without skilled labour.
● No trucks or heavy equipment are needed to bring the product to the construction site.
● Secure handling. Its lightness entails no labour risk.
● Faster installation. Placement rate 10 meters per minute. Joined with a rapid click fit connection.
● It is clean and fines free.
● Ability to contour along sloped sites and around trees, corners or other obstacles.
● Pre-assembled modules provides entire on-site implementation. Central pipe is surrounded by uniform thickness of aggregate throughout the way. The geotextile filter is perfectly centered.
● Lightweight system is perfect for repairs in tight job sites. About 100 times lighter than gravel. It can be installed quickly with limited site disruption.
● Two diameters and two ring stiffness available to meet most installation needs.
● No need of trench shoring when working in deep trenches. Segments can be joined in the surface and pulled down.
● Saves time, money and avoids trouble-shooting.
● Easier and cheaper transport.
● Easily hand-carried into position reducing time and labor.
● Reduces the volume of excavation.
● No gravel is needed. Easier cleanup at job site with the elimination of stone.
● All components are recyclable.
● Durable. Expected life span of all components is over 50 years.
● Avoids environmental impact of aggregate quarrying, preserving the landscape.
● Manufactured from post-industrial recycled environmentally friendly materials.